We believe we live in an interdependent world, which presents challenges that requires systemic thinking to solve them. This approach dictates that we work in partnership with organisations and individuals from across the world in order to maximize resources and enhance the effectiveness of our endeavours.
- Irish Aid
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Kimmage Development Studies Centre
- The Irish Development Education Association (IDEA)
- Global Citizen Award
This network allows us to engage with many people in different spheres of activity across society in discourse and debate that centers on development.
- Uvikiuta (Tanzania)
- DEN-L (Liberia)
- Hub4 (Global Citizenship Education of Concord)
- Cooperativa Sociale Muovimente (Europe)
- GLEN Global Education Network
These relationships have helped us to gain a greater insight into the challenges we face internationally and their effect on the global community which has subsequently led to the evolution of shared learning and exchanges.